How amazing is this?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by williamshankley:

Where was your ability to save the game then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps it's because your in windowed mode! If this is true that is one of the giant killings of all time icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by smithers08:

DONT CLICK ON WILLIAMSHANKLYS LINK . IT IS A BUG!!!

sorry ive just posted all in capitals , but it had to be done </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No its not and there was no need to post in capitals

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by smithers08:

well when i clicked on it , lots of popups began to appear on internet explorer . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats happened a few times to me before. The person who supplies the link probably isn't aware of this. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> That's impressive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll second that icon14.gif

You must be a tactical genius and had the FM gods in your corner to pull off that result aarondinho.

@ williamshankley - i always play in windowed mode!

@ borivoje213 - msn background? icon_confused.gif my msn doesn't look like that lol

@ foucquet - mercury i believe its called

@ isuckatfm (nice name) - thanks icon_biggrin.gif and i think you meant everton-supporting FM gods!

will post screens soon, ive almost lost the will to work on my coursework! the lure of the next round draw is too much for me icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Millsy111:

well when i clicked on it , lots of popups began to appear on internet explorer . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats happened a few times to me before. The person who supplies the link probably isn't aware of this. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, the link posted was to another thread on these forums. The link is not a 'bug'.

smithers08, I'd advise you to get some form of protection from spyware/adware/virus' etc.

Great result, It's funny because had most players in this forum lost that game - they would be calling the AI a cheat! So, my friend - you must be a cheat too icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neji:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Millsy111:

Thats happened a few times to me before. The person who supplies the link probably isn't aware of this. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, the link posted was to another thread on these forums. The link is not a 'bug'.

smithers08, I'd advise you to get some form of protection from spyware/adware/virus' etc.

Great result, It's funny because had most players in this forum lost that game - they would be calling the AI a cheat! So, my friend - you must be a cheat too icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

try using firefox for a browser

should kill most of your pop-up problems anyway icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aarondinho:

what the?

jamie slabber definitely scored?!?! icon_confused.gif

i thought that type of error had gone with CM3 era icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's definitely a bug mate. Jamie Slabber scoring a goal? Did hell freeze over as well?

Well done though. One question: Why? DEAR GOD WHY did you sign Andy Gurney?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by geezer56:

why on the match stats does it say that there were no yellow cards dealt, though on the player stats Gerrard has a yellow card.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And why is doesn't Jamie Slabber have a "1" in the goals column in the match stats...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by robzilla:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by geezer56:

why on the match stats does it say that there were no yellow cards dealt, though on the player stats Gerrard has a yellow card.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And why is doesn't Jamie Slabber have a "1" in the goals column in the match stats... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I smell a fake....

Archived