OMG...look at what happened to my Messi, worried that his stats will drop further.

He got injured for 3 months and after he came back and he played ONLY 2 games his stats went down, here is a screenie...

messiep3.jpg

By seals

Here is the problem, he is injury prone and i'm afraid his stats might drop further and also he is 24...which means he probably won't get them stats back which is a big let down. I spend 43.5 million on him when he was 23.

On his 'COACH REPORT' it used to say 'Carlos Queiros belives Messi is a live-wire with the ball at his feet', now this is what it says since he lost his stats 'Carlos Queiros belives Messi to be a skillful player'...how crap it that?

Well actually they can... with certain injuries a player cannot kick a football atall resulting in a total loss of stats the only way to get them back up is by doing pre season training with him even if its not pre season and then up the workload to maximum. & hope for the best

Originally posted by pelicanstuff:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Navie:

Yeah thanks, i'm going to try and play him every game and hopefully his stats will return to what they were.

Should have brought him back through some reserves runouts before playig him for real after such a long injury. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah never just play him in first team matches constantly, instead bring him on in the last 15 minutes of a game then increase it every other match to 25 then 35 then a half then a game. That should have him right as rain in no time.

i have players injured for only 2 months and they have totally lost it, i have had to move on my former best player a couple of times because he went down so much due to injury. i have only played 3 seasons as well so i suspect this is a common occurence icon_confused.gif

Originally posted by dwood:

i have players injured for only 2 months and they have totally lost it, i have had to move on my former best player a couple of times because he went down so much due to injury. i have only played 3 seasons as well so i suspect this is a common occurence icon_confused.gif

]

Make sure you bring them back slowly through reserves games and sub appearances. If they get out on a pitch at the start having been injured for two months, of course they're going to be pretty bad - probably they won't even have been running. And have patience waiting for the stats to go back up.

Archived