Just lost again due to the super goalie affect

Computer had 2 shot and scored 2. This apparent routine pattern is stopping me from topping the table.

Not only that, 8 of my first team are unhappy because the computer keeps putting in bids for them and the computer ends up signing them for nothing. I've lost my backup goalie because of this.

Would you restart the game?

Why would you restart the game? Its going to be the same next time.

Fix the unhappiness first. Sell those that are unhappy if you cant fix the problem otherwise and your team is going to play better. Regarding supergoalies you cant do anything. It seems there is some sort of code that prevents you from scoring if you have too many chances.

The "super goalie" only affects you strikers when you have a clear cut chance at a 0 degree angle (straight on at goal). You need to try and vary your attacking options a little, come in from more of an angle etc. In terms of your players leaving on a free. Make sure that you have their contracts locked up.

Just happened again. Computer had 3 clean shots and scored 2, I had about 8 and scored 1. It's been doing it a lot lately. I badly need a backup goalie but buying players in this game is extreme torture

I hate the transfer market in this game and now I'm forced to use it

Name a good goalie that the computer always sells

The "super goalie" only affects you strikers when you have a clear cut chance at a 0 degree angle (straight on at goal). You need to try and vary your attacking options a little, come in from more of an angle etc. In terms of your players leaving on a free. Make sure that you have their contracts locked up.

Thats very true. For example tactics with 3 forwards dont need many ccc to score.

Archived