Hands on Approach

Hi Danielome,

I find that my hands on approach stats raise whenever I start getting the youngsters tutored by the older guys, and when doing this it's usally a good idea to find matching personalities ;)

Telling a player to develop some part of their game, like telling a striker to place shots, etc

Just generally getting involved with developing the players at your disposal

you need to take more control of team talks, and contracts etc. leaving it to the assistant means gives you lower hands on approach as it means your a lazy fat manager.

See I do all of my team-talks and contract renewals... So lazy? No. Fat? a little... But Lazy?!? How very dare you :D

Hands on approach will increase :

when taking your own team talks

going too the press conference

making the training schedules

basically everything yourself dont leave to your assistant manager

Domestic player bias is i think when you have most of your players of the nationality of your league

eg. You are arsenal. your domestic player bias will decrease as they have alot of foreign players but if you buy and play english players it will increase :D

I've got

Club/Player Loyalty 12

Stayed with Rossendale 7 Years, turned down a ton of jobs, got sacked for ultimatum, Joined Sheffield Wednesday

Domestic Player Bias 19

Squads have always been about 95% British

Financial Control 14

Always make tons more than I buy

Hands on Approach 1

Didn't take Press Conferences at Rossendale for ages, have done at Sheff Weds, often ask assistant to do teamtalk

Squad Discipline 20

Only disciplined 1 player (Giles Barnes) for missing training, he didn't complain. Though my right back Sam Hutchinson is unhappy with the lack of discipline

Tactical Consistency 18

Played 4-1-3-2 almost every minute from day one, sometimes change it mid game if I am losing (to 4-3-3)

Archived