Undefeated Season

Tav

After getting called a cheat for getting Celtic through the domestic season undefeated, im just wondering if any other people have had an undefeated season? Surely if you have the team you can do it in other leagues too. I spent 55 mil but sold 20 mil of players to create a great SPL side.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, with Inter in the Serie A. 9 draws and 29 wins (or 8 and 30). Lost twice in the CL (which I won) and those were my only losses. Won every prize that year, resigned and took the Lanzarote job in the Spanish 2B4 league.

Jesus :D

Their fans must have thought Christmas had come early when you took the hot seat.

just because its the spl doesnt really mean it might be easyier as the spl teams arent as good as in england but the teams in scotland are quite balanced as rangers and celtic are the best 2 but the rest arent really to far off

Guest josh9393

I also did an unbeaten season with Celtic - to be honest I was quite disappointed that there was no reaction whatsoever, a media story at least would have been nice.

I also did an unbeaten season with Celtic - to be honest I was quite disappointed that there was no reaction whatsoever, a media story at least would have been nice.

Yeah me too. Would be a nice addition to the game. I won treble in Scotland too and it only said the double. Whats with that?

I did it in my first season with sheff wednesday, a couple of inspring swedes on the wing an agressive serbian dm all picked up on frees, mind you a drew my first 11 matches and thought it would be a long season ended up finishing with 26 wins and 20 draws

I hate that sort of thing. The game doesn't take into consideration your achievements from past or present seasons, and at the start of the new season whatever you did the year before is long gone from memory. You could win the league 3 years running, and the third is coupled with a Champions League title, then the first day of the next season:

"To summarise, the board are satisfied with your management of the team..."

:confused:

You WHAT??? "Satisfied", you sour-faced gits? You should be offering me sexual favours round the back in order to keep me happy. :mad:

I hate that sort of thing. The game doesn't take into consideration your achievements from past or present seasons, and at the start of the new season whatever you did the year before is long gone from memory. You could win the league 3 years running, and the third is coupled with a Champions League title, then the first day of the next season:

"To summarise, the board are satisfied with your management of the team..."

:confused:

You WHAT??? "Satisfied", you sour-faced gits? You should be offering me sexual favours round the back in order to keep me happy. :mad:

They could at least say "we are thrilled with all that you have achieved so far and are hopeful of another good season". Then, as the season goes on it could change slightly. For example, "we are delighted with the way the season is going and thrilled with all you have achieved so far." Or possible "we are disappointed with the the way the season is going but..." You get the picture.

First season as Chelsea, went 32-6-0 in the PRM (I believe it was) and won the treble.

3rd season...technically I wasn't undefeated, as I lost a cup game 2-1, but won 5-3 in aggregate..was undefeated outside of that and community shield.

In my new game, I'm undefeated 15 games in...it seems first seasons are the easiest...

Ok i'm opening the save,will post in a minute

So i joined United in 2012 from Fenerbahçe,United had no cash at the time so i sold lots of players.And before me lots of players were sold unfortunately

hargreaves went to Newcastle and played really really well there for 4 seasons then joined Standard.now he is a coach in Hertha Berlin

Only Rooney is still playing scored his 200th lately and become the top goalscorer of Utd

Welbeck went to Burnley,played for 4.5 seasons and became an icon there,he is now with Boro.Only played once for England

Rafael went to Tottenham in 2010 hah still playing there.And his brother is now playing for Barcelona

Macheda joined Catania for 7.5 just before i got United,played 4 seasons there then joined Atletico Madrid for 24.5,never played for Italy.Also he doesn't look really good

And the veterans.Giggs ,he actually retired in second season.But i found him and made my coach,now he is the Assistant Manager of United.Scholes,Ferdinand and Van Der Sar are all coaching in my team.Gary Neville is now the manager of Birmingham after managing Burnley for 3 years

I've had three undefeated seasons, coincidentally with the same team. In FM08, I took charge of Burscough in something like 2016 and lead them into the BSP with an undefeated season (only to say I wouldn't mind moving to Cheltenham after which they sacked me -- Cheltenham turned out to be the most dismal period of my managing career, and is to this day).

Now playing FM10, my contract with Barrow expired after three stagnant years and I went to Burscough who had just gone up to the BSN. I lead them on a tear through the BSN and won every game (including cup matches against Blackpool and Preston). The second season in charge I do nearly the same thing in BSP (drawing a lot more), but we finished top by a margin and also won the FA Trophy. I'm two games into season three, in League Two, and have suffered bad defeats. Oh well. Can't last forever.

But yes, I do believe that you can go undefeated with Celtic (well done). And to the person who had an undefeated season with Manchester United, personally I doubt that would be very hard either.

I have done it LOADS of times in the lower leagues, I have even won EVERY game in a 46 match season before - more than once.

However, I can only remember doing it once ever in the top flight in one of the 'big three' leagues - the Premiership with Rotherham in FM08. Never done it in Italy or Spain.

I have done it in lot of other leagues though - Scotland, Belgium, Northern Ireland, Wales, San Marino, Norway and Chile

The first season I played with At. Madrid, I only lost one game. I recall it was because I had a CL Final coming up (got there on a miracle.) and was resting players. Then 2 years later, I actually was undefeated. still just barely won because of so many draws.

NOt done it in FM10 yet. Did it twice on 09 in first seasons though. Once with Arsenal and once with Barcelona. In fact I didn't lose any games in any comps in either of those saves... They got boring after the first season though as the perfect season is what I always aim for to conclude any save.

My best run was on FM05 where my undefeated league run was at 56 games when I last played it.

Archived