Skip Intro

r21!

C:\Program files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\Data - The video files are in the 'movies' folder somewhere around there.

(Apologies if this isn't completely accurate, this is just from memory)

Just drag those movies files out of the 'movies' folder, and instead of seeing the commercials you get a nice black screen before the main menu.

Doesn't make a massive difference with the game's startup speed in my opinion.

Im guessing that by getting rid of the videos it would just display a black screen? It doesnt take that long to get to the menu anyway

Good guess and correct. I deleted the video folder and kind of regret it now. It still takes the same time to load up but now I have no way of knowing if its progressing as it should. 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'!

Good guess and correct. I deleted the video folder and kind of regret it now. It still takes the same time to load up but now I have no way of knowing if its progressing as it should. 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'!

Someone upload this man the files lol. That sounds awful :( i would if i wasn't at work!

It's a shame they removed the ability to make it skip the last few slides by clicking like in previous versions

Archived