is this normal or a bug in 3d match?

I didn't watch the whole clip, but I'm guessing that its working as intended if you have Highlights set to 'Key'.

It will speed up time in between Key moments in the match, but giving you some commentary to give some clues as to how the game is roughly going. Then when something exciting happens, the 3D animations kick in to demonstrate exactly what is happening and the time slows to real time (depending on your settings).

Then when nothing exciting is happening, the players on the pitch pause and the match engine resumes its previous faster time, only commentary state.

Try setting the Highlights to Extended and I suspect it will behave differently.

So not a bug, if i've understood you correctly.

I didn't watch the whole clip, but I'm guessing that its working as intended if you have Highlights set to 'Key'.

It will speed up time in between Key moments in the match, but giving you some commentary to give some clues as to how the game is roughly going. Then when something exciting happens, the 3D animations kick in to demonstrate exactly what is happening and the time slows to real time (depending on your settings).

Then when nothing exciting is happening, the players on the pitch pause and the match engine resumes its previous faster time, only commentary state.

Try setting the Highlights to Extended and I suspect it will behave differently.

So not a bug, if i've understood you correctly.

haha you were right, i m so stopid thankyou:)

Archived