Should be an option 2 rest players that played day after a football match

Yes of course there should be such option, to rest players after the match and it must be customizable otherwise it would be useless, I mean you should be able to decide how many days of rest, how many days after a match this option should trigger the rest, if it has to take place every time or only on a certain game schedule or period and so on....

I am bored to do all the staff manually , I wonder why SI let so many thing to be managed manually

Go to the team training screen, set the filter to "all schedules" and then set all to "rest" and then select the number of days you want to rest them. A little complicated but doable.

Didnt notice that one. Thank you. Its still a pain though got players in different schedules ect.

Yes please bring this back for FM11 :) duno why they take things like this out in the first place. Makes it alot easier than messing about everytime after a match! i get sick of it

I retract that statement lol i found an easy way 2 do it but should be an option 2 just rest the players that have played

Archived