Patch 10.3 - a quickie

Morning all

I've recently sorted out downloading facepacks,logos,kits etc. since patch 10.2 (bit behind cos cos my old pc died - god rest its soul.)

This may be a cr@p question to those of you who are fm technically minded but......when patch 10.3 is out and downloaded, will I need to download facepacks etc. again or will the original donlaods still work?

your help is greatfully accepted...:thup:

I also have a quickie question, so without meaning to hijack the thread... :(

If the 10.3 patch includes January transfers, what happens when you start a new game? I'd rather not start with a list of 'future transfers' that technically hadn't happened IRL at the 'in-game' time that a new save starts at.. if you get my meaning..

Can you still run the 10.3 patch, but without having a pre-decided list of future transfers? I prefer to pick me own from the start!

Thanks in advance, and sorry for jumping in one someone else's thread, just thought it better than starting another new thread..

Ta!

Edit: NVM - just noticed someone else HAS started a thread about this.. apologies :(

I also have a quickie question, so without meaning to hijack the thread... :(

If the 10.3 patch includes January transfers, what happens when you start a new game? I'd rather not start with a list of 'future transfers' that technically hadn't happened IRL at the 'in-game' time that a new save starts at.. if you get my meaning..

Can you still run the 10.3 patch, but without having a pre-decided list of future transfers? I prefer to pick me own from the start!

Thanks in advance, and sorry for jumping in one someone else's thread, just thought it better than starting another new thread..

Ta!

Edit: NVM - just noticed someone else HAS started a thread about this.. apologies :(

Players transfered in January will be in the team at the start of the season. Always been that way and always will.

Archived