Chester City in the league cup final.

I am managing Chester City at the moment, currently in my third season and its looking like i will be champions of League 2 at the first attempt.

But as the title of the thread suggests thats not the full story. On the 4th March Chester City will be at Wembley playing Arsenal in the League Cup final. On the way to the final I have beaten 2 Premiership Clubs, Man Utd and Stoke City, and also 2 Championship clubs, Watford and Hull over 2 legs.

Does this appear to be a bug, as this will never happen in real life or have i been lucky. Also as a secondary thing i am likely to make Europe the following season as Arsenal with qualify through there league finish, either the Champions League or Europa Cup.

I will of course post up what happens in the final.

Wish me luck!!

So, the final came and went.

It was a dull game with Arsenal running out 1-0 winners.

I must of used all my luck up in the previous rounds, the only consolation is that Arsenal finished 3rd in the Premiership, so next season Chester City will be embarking on there European adventure. I will keep you all posted on how that goes.

PS I also won League 2 at the first attempt.

So, the final came and went.

It was a dull game with Arsenal running out 1-0 winners.

I must of used all my luck up in the previous rounds, the only consolation is that Arsenal finished 3rd in the Premiership, so next season Chester City will be embarking on there European adventure. I will keep you all posted on how that goes.

PS I also won League 2 at the first attempt.

Real life is so cruel. Can I follow your version of Chester City instead ?

Archived