Extreme Lack of...

Ty

Attacking Coaches? How come you can find an abundance of Fitness, Defending or even Ball Control Coaches, but a high lackage of Attacking!

What is going on here.. I struggle to find any 'Attacking' Coach that is 4 and a half stars!

There is 2 that I have found, but because they have just joined 'Cruziero' they have no intentions of joining.

Anyone know of any?

Cannot believe the only 4 and a half star coach has only just joined Cruziero! :( Means I will have to make do with 4 star for one season :( Bernhard Peters!

There's quite a few and even more will pop up when ex players become coaches. Just wait a few seasons and there should be better coaches around. Remember 4 stars out of 5 is pretty good, 5 would obviously be world class and there isn't that many world class coaches anyways.

bernhard peters is one of the best coaches on the game mate, hes my assistant manager wherever i go if im a big team

Yeah but he is still a 4 star attacking coach :(

There are only a few top quality Attacking Coaches, but you have to realise that the Attacking Category contains only two attributes and is very often massively overpowered by users in training terms.

I do not know if this is some form of "balance" from SI in order to provide a hugely user over-biased training Category with fewer top quality coaches, it is an accurate assessment of real world features by SI, or it is simpy overlooked.

Archived