WHY does this always happen

Could be down to the team-talk's you give before and during the game.

Or simply your tactical approach to the fixture

Why would something i say in a team talk have anything to do with conceding mad lucky freekicks or if i say 'you can win' my defenders start walkin out of the way of the ball to let the op strikers in, i dont get that. If that is the case then there is a real problem with the game.

Are you approaching the games against the top 4 the same way you approach others? If so, that might be your problem.

You can't go guns blazing against a Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea or United because you're going to be punished. Against some of the lesser teams, you could probably get away with it.

Are you approaching the games against the top 4 the same way you approach others? If so, that might be your problem.

You can't go guns blazing against a Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea or United because you're going to be punished. Against some of the lesser teams, you could probably get away with it.

Yeh i understand that but even if i was going gung ho it doesnt explain how my players suddenly turn into *******.

Players mental attributes? Could it be that unfortunately for you that you happen to have built a squad full of big game 'bottlers'?

They cant be that bad, they have won world cups and uefa cups between them.

It seems that people just dont want to blame the game.

I think im just falling out of love with the game.

Archived