10.3?

i know i will get moaned for asking by all of you people but i want to know a few things concerning the new patch.

firstly is the whole pompey scenario stopping them releasing it, i know that it wouldnt be out yet but as pompey are in a bit of trouble and could go out of business in 9 days would they then not have them in the game from that patch like with Dean Ashton?

also i was getting a bit bored of playing fm a couple of weeks ago so i stopped and deleted my file, as i was expecting this new patch to reignite my love of the game but i want to play the game and i was wondering weather you thought it was worth me starting a new one and running the risk of really getting into it, only for the new patch to come for me to then start a new one so i get the jan deals on the game?

I doubt they're pushing back the patch to see out what will happen with one single team. SI said late Feb/early March, so it's probably come to some sort of conclusion by then anyway. What happens will be included int he patch, so no more Pompey if they go belly-up I imagine.

And if the January transfer deals are very important for you, I would advice against starting a new game, or start a new game in a country where you don't care about how up-to-date things are (somewhere you don't know the players anyway). very much your call.

Archived