Under 15 - is it legal?

Is it due to legal reasons that SI cant put U15 youth teams/players in the game?

Also if this is the case why are the youngest regens only 15? Surely with regenerated "fake" players there would be no legal problems due to the player being indeed "fake". I remember one of the old CM ( think 08 ) you could buy a 12/13 year old and groom him into a first teamer by the age of 16?

So will this be something SI are looking into for the future as I tend to only buy youth and train them into first-teamers or is there a legal precedent which means all players must start at 15? And if there is then why could CM do it??

Many Thanks

Will

If you are storing materials or supplies, be guild wars gold sure that materials vault is opened; otherwise, the items will be placed in the primary items vault. To use the materials vault just as you use your items vault: enable the vault and remove those items or guild wars gold that you need in your transaction. If that's not daunting enough, the dragons have also enslaved an undead army to help them in their quest to corrupt and guild wars gold consume Tyria. The four playable races--humans, Charr, Norn, and Asura--have banded together to stop guild wars gold the dragons in their quest and are joined by some extra help.

???????????????

If you are storing materials or supplies, be guild wars gold sure that materials vault is opened; otherwise, the items will be placed in the primary items vault. To use the materials vault just as you use your items vault: enable the vault and remove those items or guild wars gold that you need in your transaction. If that's not daunting enough, the dragons have also enslaved an undead army to help them in their quest to corrupt and guild wars gold consume Tyria. The four playable races--humans, Charr, Norn, and Asura--have banded together to stop guild wars gold the dragons in their quest and are joined by some extra help.

hahaha WTF! epic fail!!

haha quality FM advice there:thup:

Most wrong placed post of the day maybe??

I had a 14 year old (I think) come through my youth system.

Is it due to legal reasons that SI cant put U15 youth teams/players in the game?

Also if this is the case why are the youngest regens only 15? Surely with regenerated "fake" players there would be no legal problems due to the player being indeed "fake". I remember one of the old CM ( think 08 ) you could buy a 12/13 year old and groom him into a first teamer by the age of 16?

So will this be something SI are looking into for the future as I tend to only buy youth and train them into first-teamers or is there a legal precedent which means all players must start at 15? And if there is then why could CM do it??

Many Thanks

Will

Nice thread title. :D

And I've seen some 14-year-olds in the game, though I think that's as low as it goes.

I think its probably more to do with the amount of players allowed in the game,

If you got lots of 12 year olds taking up space that doesnt leave much room for the Pros. So they exist kind of in your academys then get promoted to your youth team when they reach 16.

And where do you stop, I have heard some clubs signing 8 year olds.

Dragons and elves aside, there's good reason not to but anyone under 16 into the game (child labour, privacy, etc.).

The database that researchers use has under-16s though - just that the database we get only extracts those who satisfy the criteria.

In the past enthusiastic researchers have put under-16s in game but I think the guideline now is no except for special circumstances (i.e. Martín Galván made his professional debut under 16 years of age).

Of course regens aren't real so the game throws out 15-year-olds and sometimes 14-year-olds.

I think its probably more to do with the amount of players allowed in the game,

If you got lots of 12 year olds taking up space that doesnt leave much room for the Pros. So they exist kind of in your academys then get promoted to your youth team when they reach 16.

And where do you stop, I have heard some clubs signing 8 year olds.

This :thup:

Imagine the size of the database if each team had an extra 30-40 kids on their books in the game.

Judging by the general info in this thread, the reason why there are no under 15s in FM10 is due to... dragons. :p

Didn't realise players were given papers to fill out the information, I thought FM research was all down to the researcher's personal opinion?

Archived