Retirement due to injury

There was one version of the game (I think it might have been FM06 or 07) where Keiron Dyer always seemed to retire at about 28 due to recurring injuries. There were several injury-prone real players who quit in that particular version if I remember correctly.

Several. :( Once had a 36-year-old regen D C/DM retire after he did his cruciate (8 months). Made up his decision while injured. Was gutted as he could hit a ball with ridiculous venom and accuracy even if he was slower than Andy Reid crawling backwards. :(

Van Der Sar, He is 40 out for about 5 months with a leg problem. Although to be honest it could be cause he was too old. Tried to make him reconsider he said no. Dissapointing but Ben Foster, Scott Carson and Robert Enke will have cover. Scott Carson is on loan at Milan though with a view of making it permanent.

There was one version of the game (I think it might have been FM06 or 07) where Keiron Dyer always seemed to retire at about 28 due to recurring injuries. There were several injury-prone real players who quit in that particular version if I remember correctly.

Dyer should retire now. Good feature though, it unfortunately happens.

Archived