questions.

I am managing a Colombian 2nd division team, the team is weak in most areas, with a decent st, when the season started I was expected to finish 14th.

I tried to start reinforcing from the back, i wasn't able to get a good DC so I had to go with a DR and a DM, I'm playing a 4-4-1-1 (don't know if is the right notation, regular 4-4 + 1 attacking midfielder in attack mode and a striker).

The result is what I had in mind, we are not conceding too many goals, but we are not scoring that many, we are hovering in the middle of the table with enough to classify to the second phase, right now in the middle of the season everyone seem to be happy about me and I got the press note talking about the surprise manager getting Palmira to the top blah blah blah, fans and board are happy, but my players seem to hate me, I keep their morale high, and try to praise them after game even after the draws, but my ass man keep telling me that they find hard to play for a manager with such a low rep,

1. is there any way to fix my "image" among the players?

2. I want to sack one of my coaches, but the termination fee is pretty steep, is there any trick to make him quit?

3. My coaches tel me that most of my goals are between the minutes 30-45 of the first half, is there anything useful I can do with this stat? same thing when they say that my opponents seem to score in a particular time, any instructions I should give keeping that in mind?

Thanks a lot for your help.

There's a very pretty chap round here by the name of Elrithral. You're aware of him, no?

>_> Elrethiel used to be an old elven character of mine which now I use in almost every forum because is a rather uncommon name which usually make it available... wait, why am I explaining all this?

no, I didn't know that chap :D

Archived