Chris Smalling and Milan Jovanovic Transfers On The New Patch?

Just wondering....

When the new patch comes out (end of February/early March), will Chris Smalling be put as a future transfer to Manchester United and will Milan Jovanovic be put as a future transfer to Liverpool? Obviously meaning that at the end of the season they come to their respective teams on your saved game?

Many Thanks!

Matt

Nah i wouldnt have thought so. But im cool with it anyway, because i plan on starting a new game with Liverpool, so thats what i really meant (would they be assigned as future transfers when you start a new game on the new patch?) and i think thats been answered as "yes".

The stats would of been updated slightly by the researchers, however it would only be a slight increase .IMO smalling wont be better than a squad player at best for man utd in the new patch but if he continues to improve his performances this year he will have a much better PA for fm11.

Hope this helps.

They won't be set as future transfers in the new patch, they will start at the club from the off. So for example, Chris Smalling will be at Man Utd straight away.

This is only the case obviously if you start a new game. It won't affect you saved game at all. Only bug fixes, etc, affect a saved game, not transfer updates/ player attribute changes.

They won't be set as future transfers in the new patch, they will start at the club from the off. So for example, Chris Smalling will be at Man Utd straight away.

This is only the case obviously if you start a new game. It won't affect you saved game at all. Only bug fixes, etc, affect a saved game, not transfer updates/ player attribute changes.

Are you sure? :confused: I think that the future transfers will be set as future transfers...even though I'm not sure...

thats not true if they are set to be future transfers irl they will be set that way in the new patch if you start a new game.

Are you sure? :confused: I think that the future transfers will be set as future transfers...even though I'm not sure...

previous years thetransfer put them at the club at start of season...............not a future deal:)

pretty sure about that.............may be different this time

As kingrobbo says, I know for a FACT (as your mate Rafa would say), that on previous versions, any transfers done in real life in January, would automatically start at that club in the third patch. I have always thought it is a strange way of doing things. Perhaps they will change it this year, I doubt it though.

That's only for transfers where players actually joined the club in January and are playing for their new clubs now in real-life. Transfers arranged for this summer, will be set as future transfers and won't go through until the end of the first season in-game as always. So Smalling and Jovanovic won't join their new clubs in FM till Summer 2010.

In my opinion though, it would be better if all January transfers were also set as future transfers in-game.

As kingrobbo says, I know for a FACT (as your mate Rafa would say), that on previous versions, any transfers done in real life in January, would automatically start at that club in the third patch. I have always thought it is a strange way of doing things. Perhaps they will change it this year, I doubt it though.

it arnt january transfers tho ;).

They will be. The only players who will be at new clubs at the start are the ones who actually joined their new clubs in January, ie Adam Johnson and Viera, but not Smalling or Jovanovic as they are still playing for Fulham and Liege in real-life.

Thanks for your responses guys. But, I hope they will be set as future transfers.

Cheers.

They will be. The only players who will be at new clubs at the start are the ones who actually joined their new clubs in January, ie Adam Johnson and Viera, but not Smalling or Jovanovic as they are still playing for Fulham and Liege in real-life.

Now that's more like it. :D I hope it's true...

the smalling deal will obviously be included, seeing as it's been finalized and confirmed by all the parties. presumably the Jovanovic deal won't be included, since it's not done yet. I'm guessing he (and other players like Chamakh) will have a really low "happiness" rating so they probably end up moving anyway.

what I'm interested in seeing is if the lower profile deals, like Wellington Silva to Arsenal, will be included :)

Archived