Transfers update

Due to patch coming out in early march,i think that it would be very nice from SI to give us at least transfer updates for the winter transfer window.For me personally it doesn't matter if the patch is 10.2,10.3 or 10.8(i have been playing CM/FM since 1999 and these kind of games will never be perfect,so bear with it) but right now i can't start a new game knowing all those transfers that happened IRL.This game is all about players and favorite teams after all!!

So please SI if you could just release the transfers update,i think you would make a lot of players very happy.

I know that,but i think that maybe it would not be that hard to just release the transfers updates,because i know a lot of FM players(including myself) that just can't start a new game knowing that new players arrived or left in their favorite teams.

I know that,but i think that maybe it would not be that hard to just release the transfers updates,because i know a lot of FM players(including myself) that just can't start a new game knowing that new players arrived or left in their favorite teams.

Not to seem dismissive, but why not do the most important transfers yourself?

I thought about it,but i never played with the editors or the database(i like a fair game:p).The point is i could do it (after all i do databases for living) but i just thought it would be a nice gesture from SI.I know it is not a big thing for many of the players but it is for me.

I thought about it,but i never played with the editors or the database(i like a fair game:p).The point is i could do it (after all i do databases for living) but i just thought it would be a nice gesture from SI.I know it is not a big thing for many of the players but it is for me.

Recalling a memory, which seemed to have left me when I posted before, check over in the Editors Hideaway, as quite a few people have created downloadable databases with the Jan transfers from all over the world. :)

And you cant wait a week?

@Vic Taylor- thank you very much,already downloaded a few updates and see which is the best

@Edle-no,i can't wait,been playing this game for over 10 years,and knowing that new players arrived in St.Pauli(with whom i won the Champions league on FM2007) i just can't wait.And early march is not a week,but as i already said for someone it is not a big deal,but for me is!!

Archived