Tutoring...

I know that when you have a player trying to adpat a specific part of their game, Necid learning to play with his back to goal for example, or Aguero to lob, you can't have them tutored, i'm not sure if you can have them tutoring but i doubt it, however i haven't checked as it means little to me.

The thing i am wondering about is why some people you just can tutor at specific times for apparently no reason. Do other people find this? I find it goes away eventually but it's goddam annoying if you know you're going to lose a player and you want him to tutor people as much as you can and he's available to do so but the player you want tutored can be or won't be.

I always thought you could have a player be tutored and practice a PPM. I'd never checked though, as the thought had literally never come to mind.

The tutors are supposed to be the most appropriate available, though the lists don't make much sense to me a lot of the time!

I always thought you could have a player be tutored and practice a PPM. I'd never checked though, as the thought had literally never come to mind.

The tutors are supposed to be the most appropriate available, though the lists don't make much sense to me a lot of the time!

Lol yeah same here, especially if you have a striker who can kinda play as a winger (but only at azbout league 1 level) and your other main striker is tutoring someone and you get a massive long list of wingers to tutor your young striker in being a striker.

One thing i do like about this game is that in earlier editions you couldn't tutor someone anymore when they had passed 24, as they say "the stats are rarely going to change past 24 etc" in one of those annoying tips that flash up while your comp is crunching results. However in this one you can tutor them to a much later age. I've managed to get Terry tutoring 27 yr olds as the oldest so far.

I know that when you have a player trying to adpat a specific part of their game, Necid learning to play with his back to goal for example, or Aguero to lob, you can't have them tutored, i'm not sure if you can have them tutoring but i doubt it, however i haven't checked as it means little to me.

The thing i am wondering about is why some people you just can tutor at specific times for apparently no reason. Do other people find this? I find it goes away eventually but it's goddam annoying if you know you're going to lose a player and you want him to tutor people as much as you can and he's available to do so but the player you want tutored can be or won't be.

Not a problem I'm having tbh. Modric for me is always tutoring my youngsters... Sometimes 2 at a time - occassionally while learning a new PPM.

I have also noticed recently that a lot of the time the player who, post tutoring will have a problem, will often make geographical or political sense. Any people from russia's old satelite states who get tutored by a russian has a high likelyhood of becoming upset etc, same with nation in Africa that have been at war etc. It might just be a coicncidence that it has been that way with my games but i doubt it.

Archived