Past Meetings - Where did THAT go?

Was playing last night and realised that you can no longer see your head to head results of teams you've played in the past.

Obviously you still get the past meetings table in the match preview, but in the older versions you could see all the results as well. Where's it gone?

As you can tell, it's taken me 3 months to notice it's missing from this version so it's a very important feature... :D

Still there dude. Somewhere.

Go to your fixtures screen and highlight a game, should give you an option there. Also in your inbox on either the odds for the game announcement or your scouts feedback page, not sure which, should be there also.

On that note, I'd like to be able to see MY past results against a particular team, not just my team's past results against someone. Am I alone in this?

Yeah, I know what you mean. I would also like to see how I've done against particular managers.

Ahhhh, the imaginary pre match show, one of my favourite rituals :D

It has be done... Especially for cup games and derby matches. :D

Good point GillsMan, I'd like that too. Come on SI what are you playing at! I've been waiting for this feature for minutes! Wheres the patch ;)

Lol... Made me laugh quite alot... Getting some funny looks from co-workers :o

as you can see i dont post alot (altho i did have another user but that was ages ago) but play FM's way too much. do think the manager vs manager history is something that would add a lil bit of spice to later seasons. 10 years at spurs and always getting slated by wenger, first at gooners, then at france (i think) and he popped up at real. manager vs club would also be nice.

Edgar - lol, great quote, buts its hours now and still waiting, i sympathise ;)

Lol... Made me laugh quite alot... Getting some funny looks from co-workers :o

My work here is done.

Still waiting btw ;)

spiritofjazz: Wenger is the only manager I ever comment on, fairly certain that if they win nothing again this season (in my save) then he's out. Maybe thats IRL as well? We can live in hope ;)

Archived