Does anybody else do this apart from me?? (prob no)

does anybody else use an in ae editor to make certain players stop being able to play positions for their own team, when im playing i hate it, when for instance my CM can also play CB so it means he is listed with all the CB's instead of CM's, this results me in not playing him as often especially if he's a backup, as i wont look at CBs to choose the CM. therefore i load up an editor and change his position so he can only play CM. i dont mid if a player can play all across the midfield,becuase they are still listed together, only annoys me when they are different positions

I can see your annoyance, but I just leave it. I always have a small squad, and found these players can fill in holes if injuries strike. Does it help in any way with the players development? Do you do this for the younger players as well as the already established players? :)

That is probably the weirdest justification for using an editor that I have ever seen.

Are you saying that if you had Aguero and only used him as a ST, you would edit out his AMC abilities just because you can't be bothered or forget to look 4 lines up to see him there?

I think its just you ;)

That is probably the weirdest justification for using an editor that I have ever seen.

Are you saying that if you had Aguero and only used him as a ST, you would edit out his AMC abilities just because you can't be bothered or forget to look 4 lines up to see him there?

I think its just you ;)

i wouldn't do Aguero as i said in the opening post because AMC players are right next to the strikers so its not annoying, i do it for both young and established players havn't noticed any difference in development, tbh though havn't payed that much attention to it

does anybody else use an in ae editor to make certain players stop being able to play positions for their own team, when im playing i hate it, when for instance my CM can also play CB so it means he is listed with all the CB's instead of CM's, this results me in not playing him as often especially if he's a backup, as i wont look at CBs to choose the CM. therefore i load up an editor and change his position so he can only play CM. i dont mid if a player can play all across the midfield,becuase they are still listed together, only annoys me when they are different positions

I just filter by position, seems easier than editing an entire team.

Archived