Problem with wage budget?

Right it seems when you set your wage budget and choose your expectation the wages are scalled to what you are already spending on wages.

eg. i have 2 players in my squad as i have sold the rest ready to buy a new team i am currently spending 71 pound per week (lower english leagues) now when i have to choose my wage budget the board are only allowing 80 pound per week, last season it was around 1k per week, does anyone know why i have only got such a tiny tiny budget not even enough for 3 players?

yeah i think it's a bug my finances aren't great with a loan to pay off but still they should be giving me enough wage budget to sign more than 4 players, i have ask the board and they say 80pw is enough to succeed, ah well i will just have to get in tons of loans as there are no restrictions

In that case its hard to judge and call it a bug. I use edited db's myself occasionally and if things go wrong I really think you have no right to complain because you have no idea what other things have been set in motion by the editing.

Sorry if that sounds harsh but thats the way I see it.

yeah i know what you mean although it's been fine with every other team i've managed down in these leagues on this save, ah well i'll get over and on wit the job anyway

Thats the attitude! If only more people had this train of thought the world would be a happier place! :)

Archived