Help with finding some decent but cheap players...Please!

Hello!

I'm looking firstly for a goal keeper, I'm managing Southampton, and only have £675k for tranfer budget.

I did find the following guy, anybody know much about him, i.e if he's any good etc:

David Wilkinson, plays for Crystal Palace and is 20 yrs old valued at £20k.

I'm not looking for a main keeper just for back up.

Also anyone who has any other suggetions on players along with poitions would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hello!

I'm looking firstly for a goal keeper, I'm managing Southampton, and only have £675k for tranfer budget.

I did find the following guy, anybody know much about him, i.e if he's any good etc:

David Wilkinson, plays for Crystal Palace and is 20 yrs old valued at £20k.

I'm not looking for a main keeper just for back up.

Also anyone who has any other suggetions on players along with poitions would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Kelvin Davis & Bartosz Bialkowski are decent keepers, not really sure about a extra keeper. In my Saints season I just stayed with them two.

I also sold Surman & BWP ( Bradley Wright-Philips ) to get some money. I then bought Luliniha from Corinthians & Bojan from Barcelona B, they were great. I relied on Bosmans quite a lot, so I didn't really buy too many players. David McGoldrick turns to about 3m in a few seasons, I sold him which helped earn a bit of money, same with Nathan Dyer. While in the Championship with Saints, I'd try and get in a few loans, they helped a lot.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

try the threads:

good young players 08

good players to sign

good players for lower league teams

that should help you out </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thought i'd get this message at some point. I have looked but people seem to presume that everyone knows the players positions, I'm quite new to playing this and would like help with the positions too.

I dont get much time to play this game although i really enjoy it, and i'm not spending what time i do get trying to find out what positions they play, hence ridley99 I started my own thread.

I'll probably get people saying "well thats part of playing the game. What I say to them is I'll play my way you play yours. So please dont bother posting if you've not got any helpful advise, after all thats what these threads are for right? for fm related topics not sarcastic digs at people.

Sorry for the rant!

you should have just asked for the positions on those threads instead of opening a similar thread as you may have moved a more important thread further down or of the main page of the forum.

If there are any players in those threads whose position you want to know just say and well help you out

I'm not stopping people from viewing any so called "important threads," as no thread is any more important than any other.

Back to the topic (if we can please!) Ive found a goaley that will do for now.

I'm taking your advice Saint Matty and will cancel 1 or all of loans, didnt actually realise I could do that. So again thanks for your help.

Maybe if you wouldnt mind once I get my team where I want it I'll post it here and you could take a look?

I couldnt find the info I needed in those threads ok...As I've previously said.

Again as I've previously said I found what I wanted from this thread. So if you feel this is a waste of space dont post messages here, then you wont be adding to it!

Infact I'm not going to post my team here Saint Matty, I dont want any more hassle.

Please close this thread!!!

Archived