Run out of Memory ??

For the million time FM crashed ither when i play more then 3/4 game consecutive or give me the error "run out of memory try to allocated xxxx ammount of memory ".

I am getting very frustrated because I dont save the game after every match and I need to restart again, the weird thing is when I play few games, when the game go in the 3D screen i get a black screen and crash.

There is any way around this I do have plenty of RAM and dont use many application running, I am ready to bin this piece of trash game, since I cant even keep it running for more then a month ( game time ).

Anyone got the same problem and find some sort of solution ???

Thx

I have been having a similar problem. The game runs out of memory in about 6 to 12 game months if I have 50000+ players loaded from the DB. Everything will work fine again if I reload the save. The odd thing is I have read the game cannot use more than 2 gigs of memory and I have 6 gigabytes.

I had this problem on my laptop, if you go to preferences and untick "enable data collection" this should fix the memory issue, it did with mine anyhoo :)

What data will go uncollected if the option is unticked?

I have been having a similar problem. The game runs out of memory in about 6 to 12 game months if I have 50000+ players loaded from the DB. Everything will work fine again if I reload the save. The odd thing is I have read the game cannot use more than 2 gigs of memory and I have 6 gigabytes.

If you have patch 10.2 and a 64 Bit OS, it will use more than 2GB (upto 4GB).

What size database are you using and with how many players?

If you have patch 10.2 and a 64 Bit OS, it will use more than 2GB (upto 4GB).

Are you sure about that Neji? I seem to recall seeing a reply from one of the SI staff to a question on another thread saying that because the game is a 32 bit application it can only use 2gb even on a 64bit system.

Are you sure about that Neji? I seem to recall seeing a reply from one of the SI staff to a question on another thread saying that because the game is a 32 bit application it can only use 2gb even on a 64bit system.

I'm going on what I read from Miles here.

The 10.2 patch must have 64bit extensions then? Nearly all games only address 2Gig of Sys Ram due to the limitations of 32bit OS'es. I am out of the loop probably, but to my knowledge only the 2Gig limit is still the same due to the 32bit OS in use.

I have the same problem, but only on my desktop, not my laptop. Which i find rather weird. I havent really looked into it, i just set the game to save every day so that i dont lose any game time.

I figured that this was a known problem still, a continuation of the previous memory issues. This doesn't happen as frequently as before, but it will happen everytime I play if i play for long enough, regardless of league size.

4GB of memory btw.

Archived