Team Shouts at Game Start

Heya Everyone,

So I gotta problem.

I'm on the 10.2 patch... and when I start every match I usually pause the game... go to the pitch and use the shout "work ball into box"... after I select it and continue the match the shout keeps on being displayed as "work ball into box (pending)" ... it remains like this throughout the first half... and is only applied after the start of the second half ...

...so can anyone tell me if there is a bug...or am I doing something wrong ???.... i'm quite confused here...

Heya Everyone,

So I gotta problem.

I'm on the 10.2 patch... and when I start every match I usually pause the game... go to the pitch and use the shout "work ball into box"... after I select it and continue the match the shout keeps on being displayed as "work ball into box (pending)" ... it remains like this throughout the first half... and is only applied after the start of the second half ...

...so can anyone tell me if there is a bug...or am I doing something wrong ???.... i'm quite confused here...

I often use shouts right from the start of the game and I haven't had this problem, sorry..

Do you close the drop down box with the shouts. I found in 10.1 that you needed to keep it open for the shout to take effect (was 62mins into a game needed a new shout and saw my two were pending until then). So my advice is to keep the shouts box open until they take effect (i.e. drop the pending).

I think it may be because you paused the game... Just a thought.

It isn't.

@OP and Brian: Are you sure they are pending? Whilst they display as such until you next open the box, they have in fact been implemented, but the message doesn't change.

still sounds like a weird problem to me... shouldn't matter if i pause the game and apply the shout... or do it in real time while the game is being played... i need to get rid of this pending status since i can see that my shout is never applied until the start of the second half...

Archived