Unrealistic players

One of my players just announced he was upset about the club under achieving because we are 1 point off the top of the league with 2 games in hand.

Who are you managing? If you're managing, say, Lyon, and you've been around 4th or 5th most of the season and you are where you are currently due to a late surge in the table, then that's understandable. Otherwise, yeah, that can be pretty annoying.

Or how about players who have Slt coz you tore a strip off em after a poor match against a team you scrape to beat 1-0 but should have won about 10-0 due to poor finishing.

If these people dont think they should be thouroughly beating teams in lower divisions then what does that say?

Or how about players who have Slt coz you tore a strip off em after a poor match against a team you scrape to beat 1-0 but should have won about 10-0 due to poor finishing.

If these people dont think they should be thouroughly beating teams in lower divisions then what does that say?

Nobody is perfect at their job 100% of the time, including footballers. If you're ranting and raving at them after one poor performance in a match they still managed to win, I'd say they're within their rights to be a bit miffed. Different if it's a theme ofc.

Yeah -there's some sort of bug going on - my team was in first by 10 points (I told the board I'd finish in the top half), and the computer said one of my on-loan players was 'one of a number of players who feels my team is not playing up to its potential.'

With loan players I don't think it's very clear, but he is probably talking about the tean he is on loan to.

Archived