How many foreign players can you put on the first team?

3 in spain

you have to have 8 russian players in your startiing 11 in russia

11 in england

it vares from country to country - england players also need work permit

It's actually 6 in Russia, in this version at least. I'm playing a CSKA Moscow game as I type. ;)

11 foreigners (Arsenal does it all the time), as per your first question, and yes it does affect the team as per your second question.

Yeah. Must be murder for any non-French speaking new signing at Arsenal.

:)

Dutch league FTW - no restrictions on player nationalities that you can sign. The only rule is that no under-18 non-EU players are allowed to play competitive matches for the first team.

Dutch league is fun, until you become quite successful at a small-ish club, qualify for Continental competitions, and then realise your entire squad was trained on the other side of the world. Oops! :D

Is there any actual "research" or official info on how much the language barrier can be a problem?

And doesn't FM still force all Arsenal players to learn English before they stop having language penalties? I don't think FM cares for mutual languages much

Is there any actual "research" or official info on how much the language barrier can be a problem?

And doesn't FM still force all Arsenal players to learn English before they stop having language penalties? I don't think FM cares for mutual languages much

AS far as I know now, as long as players have a mutual language they play together better, regardless of in which country they play.

The mutual language is that of the beautiful game of football.

Unless you are playing in Scotland in which case it's:

Hoof!, Scone!!!!, Clatter, RAGE!!, whit're ye dae'in ya fanny???? AWWWW fer feck's sake refereeeeeee!¬!!!!! and your club is in crisis because you're "only" second in the table.

Archived