Oh noes, missed CCCs, match fixed, AI cheating!

Just check these stats: ManUtd leads on each and every statistic category, be it total shots, on target shots, denied by post, they have 10% more ball possession, double the corners, more free kicks, less offsides, they lead in pass/tackle/cross completion, in headers won, they even ran more on the pitch - plus they were leading the score 1-4 after 50mins of play..

redman1.jpg

Then the AI decided to cheat and let Redditch(who?) advance to the next round of the League Cup. Final score 4-4!

However

ManUtd actually advanced on penalties (13-14)

Plus

Redditch was me and ManUtd was the computer.. :confused:

Hmmm

Yeah the penatly loss/win thing is already known, hopefully 10.3 will sort it out for good.

Actually I was being (self)sarcastic :)

After managing to almost turn the game around being down 1-4 and being totaly dominated by my oponnents the whole game, I lost it on penalties - the penalty shoot-out was played out fine (alas I lost it)

My point really was that, in my humble opinion, AI suffers from the same "bugs" we do.

this shows the AI failings in my opinion like in previous versions stupid formations to close games out. Just not clever I asume the manager Alex Fergusion did they change the formation to something unrealistic. Are reditch in the prem or still low level club not saying a comeback to this proportion impossible just not likely unless a manager was stupid considering stature of both clubs. Although they still went on to win it the press would be all over this like a rash calling the players and manager incompatent fools.

In previous games AI would go do stupid 4-2-4 when winning WHY? surely to close a game out 4-5-1, 5-4-1. Flood midfield or Defense if under pressure or goto standard 4-4-2.

I would say 4-2-4 is a formation for chasing games.

this shows the AI failings in my opinion like in previous versions stupid formations to close games out. Just not clever I asume the manager Alex Fergusion did they change the formation to something unrealistic. Are reditch in the prem or still low level club not saying a comeback to this proportion impossible just not likely unless a manager was stupid considering stature of both clubs. Although they still went on to win it the press would be all over this like a rash calling the players and manager incompatent fools.

In previous games AI would go do stupid 4-2-4 when winning WHY? surely to close a game out 4-5-1, 5-4-1. Flood midfield or Defense if under pressure or goto standard 4-4-2.

I would say 4-2-4 is a formation for chasing games.

While in theory I won't disagree with you, in reality if I was leading 4-1 against a much weaker opponent I wouldn't try and close the game out (retain possession, pass to feet, take a breather, change formation etc). I'm in 2018, Redditch were on their second season in the PL (placed 17th on their first one) and still a much worse team than ManUtd. Maybe United became complacent (on top of the "so-called-ME-bugs") and/or plainly unlucky, the crowd pushed Redditch forward, Redditch keeper is the active French National Team one, Babacar wants a tranfer out and since match was on TV he played the game of his life, their Manager gave a really motivating half-time speach while SAF declared "Delighted" :D - who knows..

thanks Kalos

unlucky but congrats in getting redditch as a powerhouse club. I am hopefull one day get my level 10 Grimsby Borough to such dizzy heights. 1 promotion down about nine more left I think. I not sure how the pyramid works on levels done and sure one level has two promotions.

Archived