Anyone else got this?

For some reason since 10.2 patch came out i've been having 'no disk' errors when they disk is in the disk drive, it hasnt happened on the other patches but 10.2 it's happening at first it didnt happen much but now it happens so often it's becoming a real pain.

Any idea's whats going on and how i could fix it?

Are you playing disk without steam or with steam? If its without steam either your disk drive has had its day or you need to reinstall the game. If Steam then clear out Steam Folder and reinstall following th steam instructions which im sure someone else will know by heart.

My drivers are updated and i'm running non steam and it's a new disk drive since my old one pakced up a few days ago.

If i do reinstall can someone teach me how to transfer my saves because i am an idiot. :)

(It's the truth...i've had thoughts of starting a career with liverpool)

Have you downloaded the right version of the patch?

If you have no disk (bought it and downloaded online), then i think you might get that if you've downloaded the patch for the boxed version.

Make sure you download the non-boxed (digital) version of the patch.

If it's not the case, then i don't know :D

Ah, alright.

Then i don't know. The only thing i can come up with is that you might have downloaded the wrong version. MAC instead of PC or the other way around.

Doubt you've done that though :p

So, sorry mate. Haven't got a clue then :(

So i took a screenshot

16k2olk.jpg

The strange thing is it minimizes my game i clikc the X a few times and it goes back to normal but then comes up again, if my disk wasn't there my game wouldnt even play?

that happened to me aswell, turned out to be a windows update that conflicted with my dick drive.

Wait..what?

Archived