An idea for future games!

I just this second had an idea. What if, with training you could buy new training techniques. Things like pilates and yoga to increase the balance of the player or boxing for the fitness . Things like that. IRL every manager has his own training methods and getting things like this would do wonders for the lower league team especially. Maybe even see if it could be written into the game that you can hire new chefs etc, for diet.

Any thoughts?

I would support this only if you could send someone undercover to poison your opposition's food (or the food of your local who need to win to guarantee finishing 4th at your expense and costing you a place in the Champions League).

We also need an option to sleep with the physio's wife. I have been asking for this for years and always get fobbed off.

I don't think buying things like this are the way forward. However, exercise regimes such as Pilates are increasingly becoming more and more common, especially for older players. So how about including Pilates or Yoga as a form of training for senior players? Players like Gary Speed say it extended his career and he speaks very positvely if it.

I think you should be able to buy weapons, drugs, etc. with your career earnings. You could then use your arsenal to perform big heists to bring in money. Also maybe you could set up a loan shark, brew moonshine, go into human trafficking and the sorts. Possibly even take the money you earn from illegal ventures and reinvest into the club to become the next Shakhtar.

Archived