So what's your favourite part of the season?

my favourite part is the beggining of feb and running to the end of the season, you get all of the cup finals coming, and the final strech to get what you are trying to achieve. i think a few people might pick January as there favourite time as they get games and a chance to sign players.

Has to be the start of the season for me. It's great giving new players debuts and seeing how they perform for you.

I also love the beginning, signing new players and giving them that all important debut match :D

I get very disappointed when my "son" doesn't come through as well! I've got the stadium named after me so thats one thing off the list, two more things are to get a son come through and also to see Roman sell MY Chelsea!

The summer:

Usually already comfortably leading the league, I can then concentrate on qualifying for the Champions League, while dealing with the longest and most important part of the transfer market.

In with new players, out with the deadwood and with the aging guys, loaning out the youngsters...

December strangely enough. The games come thick and fast. Love the boxing day/new years day/first saturday in January matches. And all the planning for the Jan transfer window to ship out players with 6 months on their contracts for a fee, bringing in players to patch things up, and then loaning a few to cover injuries. Busy busy busy.

Well the start when new regens come in and i decide whether youth players can make it in the first team and then seeing if new players do well or not

But I also love the end of the season because its always intense in my games, either staying up or title challenge

but which is better?

only one way to find out...FIGHT!!

:D sorry i had to do it

I always get really excited in the buildup to the season. Once I have made my signings and got my batch of youngsters through (which I love), I can't wait for the season to begin! Most times if it is near the start of the season, I will stay up that extra hour or four to play my first game!

I also equally love the run towards the end of the season though. Playing the big games, cup quarter-finals and onwards, title deciders, etc. LOVE IT :)

June 18th-ish

You get the next seasons fixtures, your expectations/budget and new youth players :)

I would have to agree with this. I also quite like the period around Xmas because your new players are ususally bedded down and gelled by that time and the flurry of games (in the English leagues at least) can really define how your season is going to end up.

Mine would be the summer transfer window and the slog at the end of the season where the whole season is decided. Remember its a marathon not a sprint so when you find yourself cruising come mid Jan-Feb theres always that chance the team becomes complacent and then panic sets in to change things round as the gap closes in on you. I love it even though its painful at times.

Archived