Backroom advice: transfer story leaked

Sometimes when i try to buy a player then i get the news message that the transfer story 's been leaked.

It then gives me the button to go to the backroom for some reason.

Problem is that i've ended up with a backroom with no advice what so ever.

Is there anyone who's received any advice about the transfer story?

Because in my own experience i don't really see the point with that button at all.

If someone have gotten some advice about what to do, what are they?

Not to hijack the thread... but does anyone know if this is a purely random occurrence, or are there actually sources of these leaks. In other words, is there a hidden tribute of 'disloyalty' or 'blabber-mouthiness' in my key staff that leads to these leaks occurring, and that I could theoretically limit by having more sensible people working for me?

'Advice' doesn't necessarily mean a suggested course of action. It can just mean information given to you, as in definition 3 - http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/advice

So to give you the information that the story has been leaked is technically a piece of advice in itself. Having said that of course, it could be a bug.

It certainly is, in a way, an advice.

What i don't get is... what could i possibly do from the backroom screen to do something about it?!

Not much i would say.

And right now there's nothing to be done anyway since the screen is blank.

I smell a bug here too.

Not to hijack the thread... but does anyone know if this is a purely random occurrence, or are there actually sources of these leaks. In other words, is there a hidden tribute of 'disloyalty' or 'blabber-mouthiness' in my key staff that leads to these leaks occurring, and that I could theoretically limit by having more sensible people working for me?

Absolutely no idea myself, to be honest.

Archived