Coach's opinion of players

How heavily do you guys rely on the opinion of your scout/assistant manager?

Quite often I've run a scout report on a decent looking player i've found only to be told he wouldn't make it at the club, and it's put my off buying them.

I know the opinion is also based on current performance levels etc. but he will sometimes say that a player i am interested in is not as good as "player X" when I personally think that "player X" isn't that good. This has made me think I should just ignore what he says and sign the player anyway.

How heavily do you guys rely on the opinion of your scout/assistant manager?

Quite often I've run a scout report on a decent looking player i've found only to be told he wouldn't make it at the club, and it's put my off buying them.

I know the opinion is also based on current performance levels etc. but he will sometimes say that a player i am interested in is not as good as "player X" when I personally think that "player X" isn't that good. This has made me think I should just ignore what he says and sign the player anyway.

I don't really listen to them, Had a scout report on a regen and he said he wasnt good enough, but i bought him anyway and he went on to score 67 goals in 52 games

Archived