Fm2010

Why does the AI have more chance of scoring? Unrealistic.

Why do i need to frequently dominate games to win? Unrealistic

Why does the AI have more chance of winning when the games is 50/50? 50/50 is 50/50. Don't tell me i am wrong with this because i have recorded the amount of times this game screws me with 50/50 matches and it is unrealistically 3 to 1.

Why do i frequently lose games i dominate?

Why when i use my 3 subs do i frequently get an injury?

Do your programmers know that the shot to goal conversion rate is 5 to 1 not 12 to 1?

Why does the computer regularly score an early goal with there first opportunity even when i set my team to defend for the first 10 mins of a game?

Marking is severely flawed in the game!

Why (when i will obviously be promoted in a few months to the prem) is my chairman stepping in and selling a future england star for buttons when his value would raise 3 fold after promotion ? Unrealistic.

1. They don't

2. Players with attributes not conductive to finishing and poor tactics.

3. See #2.

4. See #2.

5. Pure randomness.

6. See #2

7. I score as many early goals as the computer.

8. In your opinion.

9. Your only valid complaint in your entire post.

Have a nice day.

1. They don't

2. Players with attributes not conductive to finishing and poor tactics.

3. See #2.

4. See #2.

5. Pure randomness.

6. See #2

7. I score as many early goals as the computer.

8. In your opinion.

9. Your only valid complaint in your entire post.

Have a nice day.

Antagonistic, but spot on.

Why does the AI have more chance of scoring? Unrealistic.

Why do i need to frequently dominate games to win? Unrealistic

Why does the AI have more chance of winning when the games is 50/50? 50/50 is 50/50. Don't tell me i am wrong with this because i have recorded the amount of times this game screws me with 50/50 matches and it is unrealistically 3 to 1.

Why do i frequently lose games i dominate?

Why when i use my 3 subs do i frequently get an injury?

Do your programmers know that the shot to goal conversion rate is 5 to 1 not 12 to 1?

Why does the computer regularly score an early goal with there first opportunity even when i set my team to defend for the first 10 mins of a game?

Marking is severely flawed in the game!

Why (when i will obviously be promoted in a few months to the prem) is my chairman stepping in and selling a future england star for buttons when his value would raise 3 fold after promotion ? Unrealistic.

you say you lose most 50/50 games and frequently lose games you dominate but yet you say that you will obviously be promoted to the premier league within a few months. Correct me if im wrong but to be certain of promotion you must be sitting in the top 2 places in the championship. Probably with a good point lead. How can you be losing as many games as you say but still be in that position?

If you said you was struggling to reach the playoffs or mid table then fair enough, you may have a point, but you cant complain about losing games when you near the top of the table and a certainty for promotion

If you are talking about 1-on-1 chances, what I said in another thread might help explain it to you.

There's a bug in the ME' date=' which makes too many CCC be created, especially through the centre, as the cental defenders are leaving a wide gap, which the midfield exploit with through balls.

The keepers make the saves they do because, if they didn't, every game would finish, for example, 8-7.

This is being looked at in the 3rd patch.[/quote']

you say you lose most 50/50 games and frequently lose games you dominate but yet you say that you will obviously be promoted to the premier league within a few months. Correct me if im wrong but to be certain of promotion you must be sitting in the top 2 places in the championship. Probably with a good point lead. How can you be losing as many games as you say but still be in that position?

If you said you was struggling to reach the playoffs or mid table then fair enough, you may have a point, but you cant complain about losing games when you near the top of the table and a certainty for promotion

:D:thup:

Well Done.

Yes vic taylor very clever!

Apart from the fact you never considered that i am in 2nd place because i dominate EVERY game! The complaints i made count for those games which i lose and most of them have been in games i should of won easily!

I accept that the better team loses OCCASIONALLY ala Arsenal at the weekend but this regular occurrence iwhich happens in the simulation (which is advertised as the most realistic football sim) is not as probable in the real footballing world.

And to the guy who posted his helpful comment on the second line i stick my middle finger up to...

There's a bug in the ME, which makes too many CCC be created, especially through the centre, as the cental defenders are leaving a wide gap, which the midfield exploit with through balls.

The keepers make the saves they do because, if they didn't, every game would finish, for example, 8-7.

This is being looked at in the 3rd patch.

That quote explains half of my complaint... And the fact that my main striker has finishing of 17 and composure of 15 ****es on your bonfire.

Apart from the fact you never considered that i am in 2nd place because i dominate EVERY game! The complaints i made count for those games which i lose and most of them have been in games i should of won easily!

I accept that the better team loses OCCASIONALLY ala Arsenal at the weekend but this regular occurrence iwhich happens in the simulation (which is advertised as the most realistic football sim) is not as probable in the real footballing world.

And to the guy who posted his helpful comment on the second line i stick my middle finger up to...

That quote explains half of my complaint... And the fact that my main striker has finishing of 17 and composure of 15 ****es on your bonfire.

Antagonistic, abusive posting at its best.

And Ar5ena1 the better team?? ROFLMAO

Antagonistic, abusive posting at its best.

And Ar5ena1 the better team?? ROFLMAO

Yeah they were actually did you see it? Obv not or your just a fan boy! Dominated possession, more shots, more corners, i think chelsea dominated throw ins and thats it.

Abusive posting? He speaks to me in a patronizing manner he gets abused!

You need to learn how to take a joke.

Hmm... I wonder who you support. :rolleyes:

That again was me. It doesn't matter what your striker's stats are. The bug exists, exactly as I described it. What's so hard to understand?

Yeah they were actually did you see it? Obv not or your just a fan boy! Dominated possession, more shots, more corners, i think chelsea dominated throw ins and thats it.

How the hell did I speak in a patronising manner? I merely attempted to explain the bug that caused one of your complaints. If you can't take the fact you're not a genious at the game, tough! :thdn:

Welcome to the forums tommyboy81, I can see you are going to be a valued member of this community.

Yes I did see the Chelki v Ar5ena1 game. Just having fancy passing doesn't make you the better team. Chelski never looked like losing despite your dominating possession. Typical gooner who understands nothing about any football outside of the emirates.

Shame.

Archived