Is there an easier way of finding wonder kids?

I've been looking for ages....

I don't want to cheat.

What system are you using currently to find them?

I find it usually takes quite a bit of time to unearth wonderkids, unless oyu use FMRTE which i wouldn't recomend as quite a few people have said it ruined the save for them.

Generally i will start on the player search filter on the day Newgens/regens are created (have a search there is a thread on here somewhere with the dates listed) and set it to age is at most 16/17 and filter it to what i consider 3 key attributes and see who pops up and go through them one by one. After i have exhausted this avenue i will generally have a look at the International U-21 teams and see if i can find any there. If i can still be bothered after all this, it generally takes 2-3 hours to do the previous 2 steps, i will then start to go through the clubs themselves and see who is in there u-19 sides.

Generally doing this will unearth you a few wonderkids and quite a few almost wonderkids.

P.S. I play with attributes unmasked so i dont have to scout these players.

1. Sign better scouts with various nationalities (attributes matters: JPA, JPP, & DDM)

2. Send them to different places (better to somewhere they already got scout knowledge)

3. The more leagues you are running, the more wonder kids wil be generated (theoretically)

By finding wonder kinds, do you mean finding youngsters that are labled wonder kid in their description? Or kids with high potential to become one of the best?

Kids labled wonder kids are usually expensives because they will have developed their ability to a very high standard at a young age. They will also most likely be at a big club which will inflate their prices even higher.

There is no easy way without usung 3rd party program. What you can do is get a few 20/20 JCA/JPA scouts. Use search player filter and choose to show age at most 19. Use your scout to scout them all (will be thousands of kids, but you dont want to let them slip away). Wait till a month (or 2) before the next transfer window then go to ur 'shortlist'. Remove kids with 3 star and less of recomendation. Buy the kids (KIDS SLAVERY!!!) with extremly good reports (not prone to injuries, likes important matches/avoid dislike big games etc) and their better stats at their key attributes for the position they play.

If you manage to make those kids improve to a world class player standard at a young age (before 22 or 23), you will see them labled wonder kid.

Buy more and let them develop till 22. If they cant make it to your first team. Sell them away for huge profits. Every 2 years repeat the process to ensure a constant flow of world beaters in your team.

In my opinion, there is no such thing as hard or easy way. There is only fast way (use 3rd party programs) or time consuming (using in game scouts).

Archived