Training

Does anybody know how it comes that players are unhappy with the training program? I have 4 players who are unhappy and have low morale because of it and it really affects my team. I haven't changed that much at the training, everybody is set to general and i only, sometimes when the morale is low, change the morale to intensive. Can anybody help me?

Does anybody know how it comes that players are unhappy with the training program? I have 4 players who are unhappy and have low morale because of it and it really affects my team. I haven't changed that much at the training, everybody is set to general and i only, sometimes when the morale is low, change the morale to intensive. Can anybody help me?

In the handbook it mentions this - and you mean Motivation, not morale training. If a player is unhappy with their training scheme they are either injured and doing too much or young and doing too much. Try changing the slections in the fitness category all to low, except goalkeeping - make that none. And put the players that are unhappy with their training on this for a few days upt to 1 & 1/2 weeks, and they should settle down.

Archived