I'm Alan Shearer

I started a game with Newcastle last week and instead of using my own boring name for the manager I thought it might be fun to call myself Alan Shearer. I was pleasantly surprised when I did to find that in my managers profile screen I had 49 caps and 25 goals....or whatever it is that Shearer has. Cool feature. Just thought I'd mention it on here incase it isn't well known that this happens.

Did anybody know or not know this?

What other cool names could I pick?

Sorry lads. Can only call myself an idiot

On your topic again, I must be created as a defender as I've never had more than 1 or 2 goals scored for my country when I choose international footballer. I like to think of myself as a goalscoring goalkeeper though :cool:

I would like to be able to choose your own caps and goals, would be nice to have 100+ caps! Even your own player history it you wanted to take it really far...
could always use a saved game editor to give yourself 100 caps

I used FMRTE to edit my caps and goals on my first save on FM10. I wanted to be England's record capholder and goalscorer... Unfortunately, even though I set it to 136 caps and 74 goals, it never beat Shilton's or Charlton's official in-game records :(

Archived