Start The Game With Two Teams

First of all, thanks for this great community

I am honoured to be a member

Secondly, I want to learn how to start a game with a team and a national team?

Is this possible or not?

If not, I think it is a missing idea about the game and producers should include this feature in the game.

First of all, thanks for this great community

I am honoured to be a member

Secondly, I want to learn how to start a game with a team and a national team?

Is this possible or not?

If not, I think it is a missing idea about the game and producers should include this feature in the game.

I think the OP means using one manager - but you cannot start the game doing this, you'd have to use the method Dregganor suggested. The only way to do it with one manager is to start with either the club or the national team, and then apply for the other one when it becomes available.

Best way to do it is choose International experience so you start off with a high reputation, then add a dummy manager to the nation you want to manage (to knock off the current manager). Then Apply for it. I think it also helps to be the nationality of that country as well.

There isn't a way to do it.

The simplest work around IMO is putting yourself as the international manager and create another manager to take over the club you want to manage. Then retire that manager and apply for the job with your international manager, if you dont get it. You could always use FMM to raise your reputation.

There is a way of doing it, when you have added your first manager and you want to manage a national club, select a player that plays for that country and then select on hes nation which at the bottom should give you the option of takeover. if doesnt work then sorry.

I think this feature should be included in FM 2009

After appoint a manager and select a team, then a question should be asked that ''if you want to manage a national side'' before ask ''do you want to appoint another manager''question

Archived