Commerical Feeder Clubs

Wondering if anyone could shed some light of how effective these are on 2010, i remember on previous versions they would generate a lot of cash for a club and would boost your income by a few million a month but in this one im not really seeing much of a change to my finances. I only have the German / French / English / Spanish / Italian leagues loaded and atm i am linked with Dalian Shide which has Continental reputation and FC Dallas which also has continental reputation. Im currently playing as Reading and i am 7 seasons in and my reputation is also continental and all of my players are atleast of continental rep with a fair few being worldwide.

I just started FM10 however, I have a USA MLS feeder for my Barca team. It's the Houston Dynamo and so far, I'm making decent money with the CF. The only problem I have had is the coach of the Dynamo quit because he wanted European experience and then tossed his name in for the Barca B team. While it means my B team will improve, the Dynamo hired Bruce Arena and they are going toes up fast. I'm in my 9th season in as the manager on Barca.

I just started FM10 however, I have a USA MLS feeder for my Barca team. It's the Houston Dynamo and so far, I'm making decent money with the CF. The only problem I have had is the coach of the Dynamo quit because he wanted European experience and then tossed his name in for the Barca B team. While it means my B team will improve, the Dynamo hired Bruce Arena and they are going toes up fast. I'm in my 9th season in as the manager on Barca.

Sorry to ask but do you have a screenie of the Manager that joined Barca B? Thats the first time I've heard of an affiliate manager joining the parent team.

I figured out why he left Dynamo. He turned the team into a bottom dweller, as he sold or let go all of the players before Arena took over.

Also I used FMRTE previously to make Barcelona one of his favorite teams so I could do the commercial feeder club. I think that affected it.

Archived