what is considered a minor trophy?

just looking on the Hall of Fame on my game i havent ever really paid that much attention to this, and i saw on it that it had Major Trophies and Minor, so it made me think, is the Comunity Shield considered a minor trophy? or something like the Carling Cup as in real life many teams dont consider that a major trophy?

sorry if this is a silly question i was just wondering what cups these are considered

Community Shield and Carling Cup do not toward Hall of Fame trophies. For English domestic trophies, you have the Premier League title (Major Trophy) and FA Cup (Minor Trophy). The FA Cup will show up as '1 Major Domestic Cup' but will only count as a Minor Trophy in the tally.

just looking on the Hall of Fame on my game i havent ever really paid that much attention to this, and i saw on it that it had Major Trophies and Minor, so it made me think, is the Comunity Shield considered a minor trophy? or something like the Carling Cup as in real life many teams dont consider that a major trophy?

sorry if this is a silly question i was just wondering what cups these are considered

the Comunity Shield doesn't give points for the hall of fame (only reputation), it's not even a minor competition.

They should be worth something. Clearly if I'm a master at LLM some midtable championship or EPL side might fancy me and give me a try.

As previously stated it improves Reputation, so it will be noted by other sides. Sadly it only seems to be noted during the season in which you win it, once the new season comes about they've forgotten you already which is totally flawed. FA cup is listed as a minor trophy in order to fit in with other comps elsewhere where they only have one cup competition however it is clearly not a minor competition. Firstly it has a lot of rounds, has a lot of teams involved and its the oldest competition around, alongside the Scottish cup (also listed as minor).

They should be worth something. Clearly if I'm a master at LLM some midtable championship or EPL side might fancy me and give me a try.

They are worth something in terms of reputation, but not Hall of Fame worthy. Surely you shouldn't be compared to managers who have won top tier competitions and European trophies; even if you win 10 lower league titles.

Surely the FA Cup and League Cup should class as minor trophies, as should the Community Shield and the European Super Cup and World Club Cup. Bit miffed that these aren't being recognised by the game and showing up in the Hall of Fame. Going to take me ages to topple Fergie off the number 1 spot if it only recognises the league and Champions League.

I notice when you select Fergie on the list it declares his FA Cup, League Cup and World Club Cup as Minor Trophie Achievements.

Surely the FA Cup and League Cup should class as minor trophies, as should the Community Shield and the European Super Cup and World Club Cup. Bit miffed that these aren't being recognised by the game and showing up in the Hall of Fame. Going to take me ages to topple Fergie off the number 1 spot if it only recognises the league and Champions League.

I notice when you select Fergie on the list it declares his FA Cup, League Cup and World Club Cup as Minor Trophie Achievements.

No it doesn't! It lists: Aberdeen: 2 Domestic Titles, 3 Major Domestic Cups (Scottish Cup)and 1 Minor European Trophy (Cup Winners Cup) and Man Utd: 11 Domestic Titles, 5 Major Domestic Cups (F.A Cup), 2 Major European Trophies (Champions League) and 1 Minor European Trophy (Cup Winners Cup).

Nowhere does it mention the League Cup, or the World Club Cup.

Going back to other points made in this thread though, I have long thought on the Hall Of Fame it should include ALL your achievements - even if they score 0.

So, the Champions League is worth 40 points, and the Premier League is worth 20 points. Fair enough. But I have never understood why they can't just list things like League Cup, League 1 Title, etc, and just give it no points.

No it doesn't! It lists: Aberdeen: 2 Domestic Titles, 3 Major Domestic Cups (Scottish Cup)and 1 Minor European Trophy (Cup Winners Cup) and Man Utd: 11 Domestic Titles, 5 Major Domestic Cups (F.A Cup), 2 Major European Trophies (Champions League) and 1 Minor European Trophy (Cup Winners Cup).

Nowhere does it mention the League Cup, or the World Club Cup.

Going back to other points made in this thread though, I have long thought on the Hall Of Fame it should include ALL your achievements - even if they score 0.

So, the Champions League is worth 40 points, and the Premier League is worth 20 points. Fair enough. But I have never understood why they can't just list things like League Cup, League 1 Title, etc, and just give it no points.

All trophies get counted in your manager's record screen. For the HoF each nation has one championship and one cup that counts for points. Other points are for major international club or national trophies.

How come I've played 3 seasons won the Community Shield 3 times, Premier League 3 times, Champions League 3 times, FA Cup 3 Times, League Cup 3 Times, Super Cup 2 times and World Club Cup 2 times. However on my hall of fame it only says I've won 6 major trophies and 0 minor ones?

How come I've played 3 seasons won the Community Shield 3 times, Premier League 3 times, Champions League 3 times, FA Cup 3 Times, League Cup 3 Times, Super Cup 2 times and World Club Cup 2 times. However on my hall of fame it only says I've won 6 major trophies and 0 minor ones?

That, I can't answer. It should say 6 major (Prem and Champs Lge) and 3 minor (F.A Cup).

Only the League and the Domestic Cup counts towards Hall of Fame in each country. E.g. no more than one league and one cup. All additional cups do not count towards Hall of Fame, while however giving a small boost to reputation if you win it.

Do you still get points for winning lower leagues and league cup or are they completely worthless to Hall of Fame?

Completely worthless.

The ONLY trophies that count towards your Hall Of Fame are as follows:

Top division title (e.g English Premiership, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc).

Domestic Cup (this is the MAIN cup competiton, i.e. English F.A Cup. Secondary cup competitions, i.e English League Cup, do not count).

European trophies (Champions League, Europa League, or their Continental equivalents).

World Cup.

European Championships (or their continental equivalents, i.e Copa America).

I am quite sure other international competitions like the Olympics do not count.

Archived