My Netbook - Will FM10 run?

Will FM10 be able to run on my netbook, and, if at all, how well (I expect 2D only)? I don't want to install it and find out it doesn't work. The specs are:

Intel Atom @ 1.60 GHz

Intel Mobile 945 Express Graphics

1GB DDR2 RAM

60GB Hard Disk

Windows XP SP3

It might jog, rather than run, but it should work OK ;)

As for the netbook debate, they are great for being portable and having excellent battery life. I need something with a bit more power though, so I have a laptop. Used to have a desktop too but got fed up of forgetting to transfer files across and decided so simplify things!

I Am a computer ****** so please bear with me. I just got a Toshiba netbook with no DVD player. Can I run FM from my Steam account?

If you installed through Steam originally, then you can run FM from any computer where you can access your Steam account iirc.

I am running FM2010 on my netbook, NC10. It currently has 2GB of RAM and runs Windows 7, other than that it is standard.

I loaded via steam with no issues. I don't run it windowed or small and I haven't used the FM2010 netbook skin.

Playing English leagues only, down to Blue Square N/S. Match day engine running 3d. Not perfect, but very watchable. Only time the netbook has taken a long time to process anything is FA cup days in the preliminary rounds.

Of course I could blame the netbook for the fact my performance as Manager is cr*p :)

• 1 year later...

Archived