Administration part 2

yay finnaly gone into administration.

is it possible for the club to go completely bust like portsmouth might and the club get removed from the league?

I dont think you can, but it should. Even though it is very rare in real life. If somebody did what you just did there should be no saving them.

I dont think you can, but it should. Even though it is very rare in real life. If somebody did what you just did there should be no saving them.

Fairly sure that they couldn't implement this for legal reasons. Much like how they had to remove players receiving bans for hitting referees etc.

Fairly sure that they couldn't implement this for legal reasons. Much like how they had to remove players receiving bans for hitting referees etc.

This.

The worst that happens is the club in question keep going into administration and keeps getting points deductions until they drop out of the league system.

Often when a club goes into administration, a takeover happens and the new board clears the debt or reduces it significantly with a big cash infusion. At least that used to happen on older FM's. I remember FM05 I think it was, when chairmen would buy players for you. Sometimes they were a little too ambitious and put the club in red, and then a new board would come in and clear the debt.

Archived