managerial experience bar in manager stats

suprisingly after only 2 years at low management is nearly full. This puzzles me why it grown so rapidly.

Does this lower the higher you go up the pyramid as its an untested level. If not do you think it rises too quickly.

Personally I think we should work in proportions pick the most succesful/experienced managers in the game then the greenies us/players/staff who never managed. Work by small increments.

The bar then increases little by little depending on games managed and our successes rates awards, cups and league wins/promotions. It can go backwards slighty the failures you have ander achievemnets you have in league and cup. club chairman would have a rating figure they would ecept as employing

clubs would use this to employ managers depending stature of club.

Are you sure it's not the knowledge bar? As in knowledge of area. What club are you managing and what nationality are you? My manager is Italian and manages in Holland, it took him 4 years to get a full knowledge bar for Holland.

The manager bar is always full.

I thought this bar was always full, just to show that you are only proficient in the manager role.

yep sorry yes this is it but surely this should not be full and as you learn your trade it get bigger.

It could be used as an indicator on managerial experence.

I dont think anyof them should be full unless they at god like level of coaching, management and scouting.

Would be great way to diferentiate top medium and bottom level quality

I think the reputation is the guide for your experience.

These bars just show the likelihood of you taking up that role, so a human manager will just have a full 'manager' bar since this is the only job available to him. If you look at some of the coaches, you can use the bars to get an idea on the chances of them making a move into management at some point.

Archived