football manger 2011.

I think it would be a good idea that if you are a manager of a lower league club like luton or accrington stanley. I think you should have the option to apply to be assistant manager or first team coach at a premier league or championship club. I thought of this because you can approach a non-league manager to become your assistant or coach so why not?

to quote years and years of responses to posts like this.... "its called football manager not assistant football manager". however i understand why your saying it, but i doubt it would prove to be a particularly fun part of the game. As said above what could you do?? all the team talks?

Before anything like this could be included, the role of the assistant etc will need to be massively worked upon to add it depth. And as the game is about managing a football club, I really don't think this is a route to go down. People buy the game to manage a football club and not to be an assistant.

yes i suppose there wouldn't be much to do but i just think would be a good idea to work your way up.

then you should be starting at a lower league club and wait to be offered a better job.isnt that working your way up?

What he said. I mean, you wouldn't have any control over transfer, financies, etc.

Maybe you could apply to become the reserve or youth team manager, and work your way up?

I think youth/reserve team manager would make more sense as it would give you similar tasks as a proper manager.

Acting as an assistant would mean you would need to compile player and team reports which I can't imagine would be much fun. Plus all the press conferences that your lazy manager sends you to ;)

• 4 months later...

This links to more interaction with chairman bit. I think that we should have meetings when we apply for a Job. After all this it what happens in real life :D This would mean that it would be harder to cheat and just decide to manage "Liverpool" on add user

Archived