FM 10 .2 coaches formula

Can someone please tell me or give me a link to the coaches formulas so i know which coaches to get. or better yet tell me names of the coaches so i dont have to waste an hour finding the coaches.

why does everything in this game take FOREVER?

Wouldn't it be easier if they just showed you the stars in each category of each coach before you signed them so you could just tell?

Somehow I don't think this game is for you BoyledShark.

Its a simulation, so it takes time which is what many of us enjoy about it - perhaps FIFA or Pro-Evo is more your thing....

But in the interest of answering your question:

Try placing an advert for your staff and see who applies and here is your link as you are too lazy to find it yourself: Coach Formula

Hey Cougar. I understand why you'd say this about me but it's just a misunderstanding. What I mean is why do all the boring, busy work aspects of the game take so long? No way to highlight all your players and transfer list them - you have to click each one indiivudlaly and go through the menus. instead of just being able to see how good various coaches are, you have to do a formula for all of their stats. In FM09 instead of being able to save your opposition instructions, you had to redo them every single game. that's like 20 clicks before every game.

Looking for players, being a tactician, press conferences, matches, whatever, those are the fun things, and can take time. It's the busy work stuff that has no reason to take so long that is a the problem.

But no for the record if I had the money to buy a team and manage it that's something I'd love to do, and I played sunderland on FM09 and won the champions league and premier league once I qualified for them and onwards every season. i was extremely good at that game. Now this game is different. If a given tactic is good in FM09 but not in FM10 then either the tactics/match engine was unrealistic in FM09, or it's unrealistic in FM10. Either way SI got it wrong, and it's their fault, not mine. there's no denying that logic. The game of football didn't change that much from 09 to 10, therefore the same tactics would work in both year in real life. But not in the games.

Its a simulation, so it takes time which is what many of us enjoy about it - perhaps FIFA or Pro-Evo is more your thing....

Try placing an advert for your staff and see who applies and here is your link as you are too lazy to find it yourself: Coach Formula

No. My fairly simple (at least simple for those who read the FM09 tactics/theorums guide) yet excellent tactics in FM09 worked magic in that game but don't in FM10. The real beauty to my tactic was that most were claiming even good tactics in FM09... that other teams made you adapt a lot because that was supposed to be some new feature, but I kept mine ever since i made it like 5 in game seasons ago and no one can stop them, haven't had to change them. If I ever need a goal i will switch to my other great tactic (2 defenders LOL in it, but it's great in the late minutes when the other team is sitting back).

My main 442 from FM09 seems to be working *decently* now in FM10 with a few tweeks, but it's not the same at all.

Aren't they exactly the same as FM09?

My tactic I used in 08 didnt work in 09. Infact none of my tactics worked in 09 after the patches.

This year it works but I'm guessing after the patch it wont.

Archived