Why do they make transfers so easy?

I'm happy to have been able to buy so many good players on sunderland, but im worried that i'm only doing well because the game is unrealistically easy.

Paying teams over 48 months? And they don't even request more money over 48 months than they do immediately? Isn't that a bit ridiculous?

What I'm saying is in the game if a team will sell you their player for 10 mil up front, they will also sell him for 10 mil over 48 months. I just bought 200 mil worth of players on sunderland in my first transfer window with about 50 - 55 mil in transfer budget overall, and probably around the same in finances. I bought 200mil with 50mil money at the club.

Seems ridiculous, no?

I use the monthly installments in different ways depending on who I'm managing. For example, as Villa I use them to bring in quality that will last me a few seasons and stretch the budget out as much as possible, it's risky business but it has paid off in the few saves I've done so far.

But I just started a save with Man U and was given £74m budget, bought Dzeko for £10m upront and £12.5m over 36 months. But in my head I acted like the £12.5m was gone from my budget completely, not just the first years payments, which it took. This way I stem the cash flow over 4 years but am still not spending beyond my means.

You have just absolutely screwed over Sunderland.

But I bet you do the same 48 months payments in the following summer, eventually bankrupting them ;) Your meant to do 48 month payments responsibly!

Archived