Football Manager is an unfinished load of rubbish

As i a long time player and purchaser of football manager today was the straw. I have purchased every football manager since the old CM started, and this years one is the most rubbish version. The game cant be played for more than a month in the game at a time without crashing, its full of so many glitches its just not funny, you cant get international jobs. Every second day theres new patches being brought out that have to be downloaded to do teh most simple functions. How about this for a simple suggestion GET IT RIGHT BEFORE RELEASING A LOAD OF RUBBISH.

I will not be playing or buying another version of football manager ever again. SEGA HANG YOUR HEAD IN FOR RIPPING OFF LOYAL FANS WITH THIS OFFERING OF TOTAL RUBBISH.

A totally aggrieved former loyal fan.

As i a long time player and purchaser of football manager today was the straw. I have purchased every football manager since the old CM started, and this years one is the most rubbish version.

It doesn't matter how long you've been playing the game for. Why do you kind of people all think it does?

The game cant be played for more than a month in the game at a time without crashing' date=' its full of so many glitches its just not funny, you cant get international jobs. Every second day theres new patches being brought out that have to be downloaded to do teh most simple functions. How about this for a simple suggestion GET IT RIGHT BEFORE RELEASING A LOAD OF RUBBISH.[/quote']

Have you looked for solutions? Have you asked for help?

I will not be playing or buying another version of football manager ever again. SEGA HANG YOUR HEAD IN FOR RIPPING OFF LOYAL FANS WITH THIS OFFERING OF TOTAL RUBBISH.

Don't let door hit you on your way out. :thdn:

Archived