More of the same

So I got hold of FM2010 thinking it couldn't be worse than the pile of poo that FM2009 was. How wrong I was :o

All the some moronic crap remains. My defenders are in incapable of not committing colossal blunders. Playing as Newcastle away at West Brom as usual my team totally outplays the opposition but due to amateur defensive plunders I concede 2 goals while at the other end my strikers couldn't hit a barn door with banjo. 12 shots on target, 4 clear cut chances and nothing.

After a few games the opposition has 1 clear cut chance and 4 goals to show for it as my defenders continue to make morons of themselves( still get decent ratings though *facepalm*). Playing against lowly Brighton as Newcastle 23 shots at goal but nothing goes in while my LB Enrique hands them not 1 but 2 goals the bumbling buffoon then gets a 6.5 rating. This happens game after bloody game :eek:

The transfer system is still a complete farce. I sit with Geremi and Butt with there massive wages. I offer them up for sale but no team is interested. Even loan offers where the other team would pay only a faction of their wages are not forthcoming. I make it clear in the interviews that Geremi has no future at the club and his moral goes up pleased with my comments WTF!! but still refuses to leave when I manipulate the stupid game by offering him in player exchange deals.

What do the developers with this turd do during the year besides minor cosmetic changes??

Archived