Pressure from media? what now?

Im getting messages " pressure from media making it unsettling". My 2nd year with Murcia, took them from 15th position to leading in the league. I got couple of young guys like Kike, Ze eduardo with the same messages. IS there anything i can do? should i not play them as much? Also there doing pretty good so i dont know whats wrong.

would this affect my training and performances?

im playing 10.2

thanks

If they're playing well there's generally no need to replace them. If they're not playing well that could be the cause.

I don't think there's anything you can do. Most players will tell you after a while that they learned to live with it/ignore it or whatever.

Haven't had that happen to any of my players. Some players will be profs and just keep performing well - I reckon this gives you an indication of their hidden pressure stat. I've also had played who weren't playing at all well, unfortunately.

im 18 games in Aquino age 20 with 11 goals/6 assists and he doesnt get any media pressure. Kike is playing along side with him at age 21 with 6 goals/5 asts and i gets pressure? hows that bad? im trying figure whether or not its the big jump from 15th position last season to 1 st position this year thats affecting them. Or is it them being too young and starting 1st in the line up? Heres the exact quote from the game '' feeling the pressure from public expectation". I cant see playing 18 games and scoring 11 points is bad, at least for hockey its consider pretty good ( im canadian hehe). So i think its gotta be a certain hidden stat that their low in.

Archived