Time wasting not right - with images!

Why oh why do players not get punished for time wasting... its ridiculous! Here i drew a game and although i probably wouldn't have scored anyway i would have liked for the player to be booked!

As you can see in this image - the foul is committed at 91 mins 08 seconds!

mancityvstoke.png

Then here is when the player actually kicks the ball! And literally seconds later the whistle blows as there was only +2 mins stoppage time!

mancityvstoke2.png Thats 1 min 16 seconds of time wasting!

I mean seriously i've always had an issue with it and i feel something needs to be done! Have you ever seen a player carded for time-wasting? Or have you seen a situation just as ridiculous!?

PGB.

(PS - For some reason when doing the screenshots(with alt+F9) it wouldn't show the pitch & players just the rest of the graphics? First time i've done it with game action. Can anyone tell me why its not showing it/them? Which is also why i made the pics a little bit smaller by cutting out some dead black space in paint so it was quicker to upload :p)

hehe, I have one more. hehe :)

you are looking the game from main stands. OK. You or the opponent shoot the ball, the GK saves, it is corner. Or, the ball goes for a throw in. Now, the players is hiding to the ball. Let him go towards the ball (not to much, because after a few seconds the scena starts from he having the ball on the corner point. By throw in he has to go for the ball, so let him go but not to near to the ball) and switch the camera to "corner camera" (the one where you look from an angle). Now, the ball is not more there where it was, but on the other side of the pitch. So, he is walking the whole way toward his goal to get the ball and take him to the corner or throw hahaha :D So you get 1 minute of stoppage time hahahahaha :D

Archived